Youngs Farm was founded in 1892 as a result of a marriage between the Youngs and the Hegemans (the farm is located on Hegeman's Lane). Currently the 4th and 5th generation of the Youngs Family operate and manage the business. Formerly a wholesale operation, we now sell nearly everything we produce out of our farm stand on site. Our store specializes in selling both our own and local produce, as well as house made pies, breads, cookies, muffins and biscuits. Additionally we produce a variety of house made soups, savory pies and quiches and a series of jams and preserves. Finally, we carry a series of carefully selected grocery, gift items and traditional candy.